Thursday, February 21, 2013

Foxtrot\Math, Science, and Unix Underpants

Hi again, everyone. I just read this hilarious Foxtrot collection called Math, Science, and Unix Underpants. I give it five stars. What an awesome book. I have to say it was amazingly funny. The kid with blond hair is Jason. He is my favorite character, because he is always getting trouble by waving his iguana, Quincy, in his sister's face. Other Foxtrot books I have read are:
There are a lot, aren't there? If you have read Foxtrot, what is your favorite book? Well adios.

2 comments:

  1. Your Uncle Steve loves comics! His favorite is Get Fuzzy. Have you read that one? I like Fox Trot too but I don't have any of the books. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own any my self but i get them from the library. But yes i have heard of Get Fuzzy. Well peace out

    ReplyDelete