Tuesday, March 5, 2013

How to start your day

How to start your day in ten easy steps:
  1. Wake up.
  2. Say, "Good morning."
  3. Get breakfast ready.
  4. Eat breakfast.
  5. Take a shower.
  6. Get dressed.
  7. Get shoes on.
  8. Go outside.
  9. Get ready to...
  10. PLAY!!!!!
Yup, that's the way to start your day. Well I think I've reached the wrapping up point, so bye-bye >^.^<.

4 comments:

  1. E, you are really doing a great job on your blog! I love the commentary and the pictures are good too. It is a bit hard to read the red print against the black background but I am trying to keep up. Thanks for sharing. I love you, gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i wish that is how i get to start my day...
    my day is get up, eat breakfast, pack lunch, ride bike, survive six hours and forty minutes of school, go to dads office for half an hour, and go home. then i get to go over that process AGAIN the next day! xDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a rally great way to begin your day! I must admit that I have to add go to work and come home from work to the list if it was my day but that's just me. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete