the fun life of just going to the library, reading Foxtrot, playing Pokemon and just reading books + Now it's all about pivot too
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Kick Butt Games :~p
Please Tell Me If You Like "Kick Butt Games" More Than "Green Growth Games"! Mostly because i am part of a gaming company that is called Green Growth Games. So as you all might know i have been on a long trip visiting family in MI. While i was gone Green Growth Games decided that they would have a name election. They were choosing between "Kick Butt Games, Phoenix Games, Hawk Games, & Green Growth Games". I voted for Green Growth Games when i heard about it, but i was too late they had chosen Kick Butt Games! I was kinda mad because i was not in on the election. Two friends quit Green Growth Games because of the name change! I for one think "Kick Butt Games" is kind of crude. I think it should still be "Green Growth Games". What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Perhaps you should consider your own company and name it what you like (just not Green Growth Games, since it has already been used). Put your new modding skills to good use!
ReplyDelete